Saturday, August 4, 2012

First boat ride of the summer

Yep, summer is almost over and we took our boat out for the first time. I guess that is better than no times! Alika spent the night at the lake with a friend so we decided to go up and take the boat out. Alika finished her first week of orientation at her new job and was looking for a little fun.
And their off. Sean drove the boat too. This was the first year other than when he was a baby that the wind didn't bother him. He didn't mind going fast.
This was also the first year he went out on the tube. He was very brave.

I was brave too. I got thrown off the tube way out in the lake and I stood up. Yep, that's how low the lake is. I thought I was way out in the deep but I could touch the bottom. Some man was yelling "hey you dropped your kid" to Don. When I stood up he quit yelling. Not sure if it was because I wasn't a kid or I could stand.

I like this picture it looks like Sean has some seriously big feet but they are really mine.
Alika and her friend Ann tubed. Sean and I went swimming at the pool and Don and the girls went swimming over by the dam.

Don hauling his boat around.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors