Thursday, January 22, 2015

Busy weekend

Kylie photo bombing Sean. She looks like a vampire getting ready to bite his neck.

The girls had never been to Tepanyaki. They had a great time. They were all really tired. They stayed up until 1 a.m. at Kylie and Brie's house. Lanette got the tougher end of that deal. They are always so excited the first 12 hours together that they are bouncing off the walls.



We went and saw "Paddington" a so-so movie.

Underwater picture of Brie.

Those three love each other so much.


The kids were so good and for a minute I thought "I could have adopted all of them" and then I got tired. I told Don I had that thought and he said "I never think that." When I took them home Kylie and Luke immediately started fighting. Lanette is a great woman.

 Kylie cracked me up. She and Brie tore apart a couple of the Chinese ornaments Phoebe has hanging on the door knobs. They threw all the thread on the floor. I said "Good grief that makes me mad. Don't tear stuff up and then throw it on the floor for me to clean up." The girls just looked at me and I said "I'm sure your mom is not OK with that." Kylie said "we throw stuff on the floor all the time she doesn't care." I said, "oh and I suppose your dad doesn't get mad either" Kylie said "he get's really mad but he's working on it!" Too funny.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors