Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sea World

Sea World started out rough but was a fun day. Sean was playing Mine Craft in the car. As we were pulling into the line to pay for parking he put the tablet down. Alika kept asking him if was OK and he said yes. Then he said "I feel funny. I'm going to throw up." And with no additional warning he starting spewing barf. He only had one egg for breakfast but I swear he threw up a dozen. It was a modern day miracle. Don was throwing tissues in the back seat like that was going to help! Phoebe had a towel in her stuff and she threw that over. Fortunately, I had a change of clothes in the back of the car and once he was finished barfing he felt fine.

Sean really wanted to get soaked by Shamu. We sat in the soak zone twice and he didn't get wet either time. We watched the dolphin show too.


Loreal says I look pissed because I couldn't get my camera to work! They had some big roller coasters there. Alex, Alika and David did some of the rides. The weather was perfect. 


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors