Thursday, January 22, 2015

Not a secret

I hadn't told Sean that Jennie is pregnant. I figured it would just confuse him and there was nothing he could do about it. Kylie and Brie know so I knew it was only a matter of time before they told him. We were in the car and the kids were in the back seat. They were talking about the time Ryan punched Brie in the nose and made her bleed. Then the conversation changed to adoption. The girls wanted to know how many sisters Sean had in addition to them. Sean told them just Alika then he started naming off all his brothers including Ryder and ending with "the other one we don't know." One of the girls said "Connor." Sean said "no his name is Damien and he's 10." The girls said "Connor is the baby." Sean asked "what baby?" I said "Sean doesn't know about the baby. Kylie said "well then we shouldn't tell him." I said, "no, it's OK, you don't need to keep secrets." They told him that Jennie is pregnant. Sean didn't say anything he just looked sick. Kylie said "he doesn't know what to say." Sean said "That makes me really sad." Then Brie said "me too I hope they don't hit him. Kylie said "I hope they feed him." Sean said "I never lived with them so I don't remember anything." Kylie said "I remember everything."
Riding a four wheeler at Kylie and Brie's. The Richardson's moved to Draper. It's great for us because it's half as far as Saratoga Springs. It's only ten minutes from my classroom. It makes visits easier. They are just a couple of miles from the freeway but they live on horse property so it feels like they are out in the county.

Sean spent Friday at their house and the girls spent Saturday and Sunday with us.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors