Sunday, January 11, 2015

Discovery Cove

I loved Discovery Cove when we went four years ago and I still love it. I have no desire to live in Florida but if I did I would go to Discovery Cove a couple of times a year. 


Sean really got the snorkeling down. He got so good that he grabbed my hand and pulled me out in the deep to show me all the cool stuff. "You've got to see this" he said.

Alika

Loreal and Phoebe in the lazy river.

All of us in the lazy river.




Don doing a hand stand in the pool by the lazy river.

I don't remember the birds from last time. They were pretty cool.



Sean was so excited when one finally landed on his arm.


They really liked David. He wasn't trying and they were landing on his head.




I bought a new phone that is water resistant. I gave it the ultimate test spending 8 hours in the water with it. It did great. It's suppose to be water resistant for up to 30 minutes. 




My sand man. It was 10 degrees and snowing in Centerville this day. There were also 70 plus mile an hour winds. It was a good day to be at the cove.








Sean got a shark. He still has the dolphin he got the last time we were there. It was a really great day. Perfect weather!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors