Saturday, September 19, 2015

Two weeks

Time sure marches on. I've worked a lot this week. I still cry but I've been functional. I forgot to post mom's birthday picture from her 88th birthday.
She was too tired to come upstairs for her cake so we took it downstairs. Art and Char were here. We'd taken her out to dinner for her birthday. She had told me a couple of days before that she wanted to go to Red Lobster but when we got there she said it wasn't where she wanted to go. We thought maybe it was McGrath's fish house in Layton but that is closed. She didn't eat much and didn't like it. The last two months she'd lost pretty much all joy in food. Occasionally something would taste OK but not usually. The last week she wasn't even really enjoying her nightly ice cream cone. She did like the ice cream cake. When someone asked her who decorated it she said "a printer." It had one of those sugar, computer printed flower scenes on it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors