Thursday, January 11, 2018

Busy kids

Steph was sick the other night, she is having lots of PVCs and is following up with cardiology for some more test tomorrow. They brought the girls over about 11 pm so they could go to the ER. Khloe stayed asleep, Valley not so much. I gave her a bottle of water but she didn't really go back to sleep. I was laying down with the two of them in Sean's old room. Valley was spinning like a top. Khloe, still asleep would put the bottle in Valley's mouth and hand her a blanket. Her diaper was mushy so I decided I better change her and that was it. She was up. She wandered around for awhile and then took to coloring. She colored the coloring books and her hands. Around midnight I put her in our bed and turned off the light. She sat up looking insulted for awhile but then laid down and went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning I was falling off the bed. How someone so little can take up so much space is beside me. Oh wait she was beside me. Eventually Khloe came in and woke her up. 

Valley loves all things Minnie. My size 3 diapers had Mickey on them. When I ran out of diapers I bought pull ups that do not have Mickey on them. This made Princess Poppet mad. We went to Target to buy some Huggies because they have Micky on them. We bought a few Minnie things while we were there. This love of Disney must be genetic from Steph's side of the family.

Sean made a cartoon strip of the Marshmallo family.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors