Saturday, January 13, 2018

Sassy, silly girls

The girls came over  Friday while Steph had her stress test. Valley has the funniest personality. She's got the two year old thing going on as in "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine" but she's just plain funny. If you tell her no she just falls to pieces. She's very busy all the time.

Khloe, and her phone. I told her she couldn't use it at the table while we were having breakfast. She asked "why" I said "because I said so!" She said "but I need to call Taylor." Are you freaking kidding me, you're 4! Steph said she's a fournager: A person four years old possessing the attitude and demeanor of a teenager." I think that about wraps her up.


Valley dropped a can of soup on her foot. Ouch, she was distraught so her and Khloe went out to the garage to help Grandpa.  It cheered her up but I was worried she would hammer her fingers. Khloe got a tool kit for Christmas so she could help in the garage.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors