Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Zip Line in Honduras

We were all a little ambivalent about the zip line. We showed Sean pictures and he decided he didn't want to do it. Don didn't really want to do it  I kind of wanted to because it's on my bucket list but was OK with not doing it Sean changed his mind at the last minute so we all did it and we were all really glad. It was amazing So much fun It was 9 different zip lines, some really long and 350 feet high. I was nervous the first one and then it was just fun. Sean loved it. I think I was a little more nervous watching Sean sail through the air

The crew at Pirates of the Carribean were amazing. They made us all feel so comfortable and just had great customer service. It was just a liberating, exciting, fun experience.

The whole crew.






I believe I can fly!


Getting brave.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors