Wednesday, January 3, 2018

That's a Christmas wrap

Khloe tyring out the tools in the tool box she got for Christmas. She likes to help Grandpa in the garage.

With a little help from Valley we got the tree down. We've had this tree since we moved in this house but this was it's last year. Don took it to DI yesterday. I ordered a new smaller tree that will be easier to put up and take down. With only Sean at home Christmas is lot more low key than it was when we had five kids at home.


I brought the kids back hats from San Francisco. Khloe's covers her ears and she can wear it skating. Valley's has Minnie mouse ears. Valley loves all things Minnie. I bought her a Minni Mouse ornament which I can't find. That little girl hides stuff really well. She hid Don's head set in the garbage can. Fortunately it was our bedroom garbage so when I put the garbage in the big bag to take it out it made a thud and I found it. 

Khloe and Valley working to untangle the lights.



Putting the lights on the spool.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors