Tuesday, June 1, 2010

She could teach welfare fraud classes

She’s out of jail. How did she get out? My guess is she had Ryan use the state assistance money that was put on her account today. The money that should have gone to Sabrina to support the girls. Yes, not only does the sate support her, the state bails her out. Unfreaking believable! She called me to let me know she was out. I asked her how she got out and she said Dale. (Her foster nephew from days gone by). I told her the kids were going to Christmas Box House and she said no Sabrina has them and I said “no I have them. Sabrina couldn’t afford the daycare. She said there was a daycare check in the mail. Again, the money that should be going to Sabrina. The welfare fraud day care checks she gets when she doesn’t even have the kids in daycare. She fraudulently reports that her brother (who knew nothing about it) is babysitting and cashes the check. Before she even called me she was on the phone working the system. Heck, she was working the system to get her bail money. She said the kids were fine with her. I said that was crap the kids weren’t fine with her she was out getting drunk and getting arrested. She said it only happened once. I told her not to cop an attitude with me and she backed off. She then called Sabrina and sobbed and asked her to keep the girls, promising she would give her the daycare check. Right, like that’s going to happen. When Sabrina asked Ryan for money he told her to give him an invoice and he would give it to the DCFS worker.
Sabrina called Dale to see where he left her and low and behold he dropped her off at the house with Ryan. No contact order. Ha she laughs in the face of a no contact order!

Sabrina called the state and told them the state assistance was supposed to come to her not Jenny. They said they didn’t know and it had already gone out. So once again the state takes it up the rear. Jenny and Ryan will be eating out and going to the movies tonight. Apparently the state already sent the daycare check out too. The case worker told Sabrina they didn’t know that Jenny and Ryan were married, didn’t know that they didn’t have custody of Sean…. I stand in awe of her ability to work the system. I am so mad I could spit. They are two of the most manipulative people I have ever met. Pathological… and they want their girls back so they can continue to work the system. I had arranged with their case worker to take the girls to Christmas Box House tomorrow morning but she just called and asked me to give her until Thursday morning to find a foster family. I told her I would. When I talked to her earlier she said it could be weeks. Funny how when I pushed the envelope there is suddenly a “chance” she can find a family.
I’ve lost faith in the system. I wonder how many days or weeks until the state returns the girls to their parent. Oh wait, I didn't have any faith in the system to lose. What I'm losing is hope!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me want to find that brick Jenny used on that infamous day and try it out on her head. Ryan's too. Apparantly she didn't hit him hard enough the first time. Oh wait, is that bad?

This situation is giving me ulcers, I can't imagine how you must feel. Tired of your front-row seats to Salt Lake Ghetto yet?? SO so sorry Carol.

Carol said...

I can't figure out how to change the channel. Every time I turn around Salt Lake Ghetto is playing.

Anonymous said...

Carol - hey i am a friend of Heather's who has been following your blog forever - is there anyway i can help you with the girls. My heart goes out to them and i would really really like to help!!!

Laura

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors