Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A walk around the neighborhood

Our neighborhood has been very active the past few months. They are building a new McDonald’s right outside Sean’s bedroom window. Our house shakes with all the construction. Two Saturday’s ago they closed the old McDonalds in preparation for finishing the new one they are building right next to it.
We decided to take a little walk around the neighborhood and get a close up of all the activity.

Sean and I found these cones outside of McDonald’s. Sean wanted us to put them on our heads. I thought we were wearing hats until he told me he was Buzz. Remember the scene from Toy Story 2 where the toys run across the street under the cones? I guess if he was Buzz I was pig! I imagine the people driving down the street thought we were crazy but it was fun.

This is the construction site next to McDonald’s where they are building the In and Out Burger.

We walked up to the new theater they are building on the other side of the block. We are excited about this one





 
 .

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors