Thursday, August 19, 2010

In the slammer AGAIN!

I should have posted every mug shot of Jenny and Ryan over the years just to show a picture progression along with the story of their ever deteriorating lives. I think they dragged her out of bed for her most recent photo op.

Last night I thought "strange, I haven't heard from Jenny for a couple of days. I wonder what is up with that." She's been out of jail for a week and hasn't asked to see Sean. I worked all week and today I was volunteering at the preschool so I really didn't have much time to think about the soap opera of Sean's biological family but when I checked my cell phone there was a call from a number in Nevada that I recognized as an inmate call. (How sad that I can recognize those numbers). When I got home I did a quick search of jail inmates and low and behold the above picture is what I found. Apparently, she has violated her parole. I called the cousin she was living with and he said he didn't know what happened just said she had somehow violated parole. Then he asked if he could see Sean someday. WHAT, loser foster cousin is a felon too. Sure, Dale you can see Sean someday... when he's an attorney and he's prosecuting you.

Jenny stayed out of jail for a total of five days! Now we just need Ryan to go back again too.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors