Sunday, August 22, 2010

Not too much summer left!

Not a whole lot of summer left so we decided to make the most of it by spending another day at the lake.
Captain Don and First Mate Alika preparing to take a boat load of kids out on the high seas. Well not really the high seas, just a reservoir.
Jameson, Sean and Nate playing in the sand.

Going on a high climbing adventure.

Reaching the summit.

Sean likes his "mean face" in this picture.

Harrison and his fiance, Sadie or Sophie I'm not sure. They plan to have their first date at 16. Harrison is going to take her sky diving after he makes some money.

Chilling in the pool after the lake.

Kyle throwing kids up in the air. He got a serious work out.

Side note: I got a text from Ryan while we were at the lake asking how Sean was doing. I told him Sean was great. First time I've heard from him since the hearing where I was subpoenaed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors