Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Saga Update

Jenny and Ryan had a custody hearing yesterday. They were both given one hour supervised visits per week. They have another hearing Oct 25. Ryan now has to do drug and alcohol and parenting classes and they are both subject to random drug testing. (but apparently not alcohol). According to Jenny Ryan's attorney defended his "deplorable" living conditions by stating "sometimes my house gets dirty too." Really, you have maggots in your living room too! Awesome.

The foster mom was there and she said that when Ryan was trying to explain how none of the news reports were his fault and it was all just some sort of big misunderstanding that the judge actually rolled her eyes. Too bad eye rolling doesn't protect kids!

I did talk to Jenny yesterday after she called me OVER 20 times. I changed our home phone number so I have at least a little control over the stalking. I don't have to have anxiety when the home phone rings and I can turn my cell phone ringer off knowing family can still get hold of me. I told Jenny I disconnected the phone and she asked why. I said the only calls I get at home are from inmates, people selling stuff and the American Red Cross. I also told her I had my own problems right now and wasn't really up to dealing with hers! She asked again for a bus pass. The foster mom told me she asked the court for one and DCFS was going to see if they could provide her with one. I told her a bus pass was $89 and she stood a better chance of getting it by standing on a street corner with a cup and sign then waiting for me to give it to her! She just laughed. Oh, cause I was so joking...NOT! I did a little criminal back ground search on the nephew she is staying with and he's a felon, but not as a bad a felon as his daddy. Such nice people Jenny associates with. She told me that when she stopped in at Adult Parole the lady screamed at her and told her she wasn't playing games or putting up with any of her crap and would just as soon throw her butt back in jail. he he! She has a nightly curfew of 6. She called Heather yesterday asking for money for a bus pass and crying because she has nothing, no clothes not even a hair brush and she just needs to get her girls back. She told me that she went to a movie yesterday after with Kristin. WHAT? You have no money for bus fair, or a hair brush, you need to get your kids back and you spend money on a movie. Is she out of her ever living mind? No need to answer, she doesn't even have a mind!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors