Thursday, August 19, 2010

Preschool Party

Sean started preschool right after we got back from Oklahoma. He loves it! It's a Montessori school that goes through 3rd grade. He gets so excited when I say it's time for school and sometimes when I pick him up he isn't ready to come home:( (I try not to take it personally!) He has so much fun learning and playing with his new friends. They have Spanish every morning and he loves teacher Maria and his new friend Ethan.


Today was the end of the summer party because Monday starts the school year. Teacher Maria had grand plans for outdoor games and asked if I would come help. Yesterday was 98, today it rained and was in the 60's. Fortunately, the kids didn't care. Sean's on the left making a run through the sprinklers.
I think the school seriously needs to consider investing in a bigger pool!

The bubble maker was a big hit. The theme was living underwater. It was an appropriate theme as we got an inch of rain in an hour and if we had stayed outside we would have been under water. The kids were running through the sprinklers and stopped to tell us it was raining!

Sean "at the beach" wearing his shell necklace.

I had fun with the kids but there is a reason I am a nurse and not a preschool teacher! Then again sometimes the adults I teach act like preschoolers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love seeing pictures of Sean. Not only is he mighty handsome, he and Ryder could almost be brothers! Oh wait...

Standinginhislight said...

Glad to see you enjoy some fun time with the kids =) Great pics too!

~Sheri

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors