Friday, August 27, 2010

Wind storm and Jenny update

We had a serious wind storm last Sunday.  The wind blew our basketball hoop half way across the court. At least it didn't blow it over. Unlike our.....
I think that's the end of our gazebo! We sure have enjoyed it the past three years.  Don's working on a plan for a new improved backyard lounging area that is impervious to the wind. Those winds off the Great Salt Lake are something else.


The ongoing Jenny saga update:
She got out of jail on Monday. Apparently, she really did just tick off the parole officer. The PO found a charge for violating a protective order and hauled her bottom off to jail on Tuesday night. The charge was actually old and she is awaiting sentencing on it. Her attorney was out of town and it took six days before she could see a judge. The judge said "that's a mistake. I hope you enjoyed your vacation." She said when she left jail the week before everyone said "see you soon" and one officer said "you'll be back in six days." She said she was embarrassed to be back in five.

I took Sean to see her at Liberty Park on Tuesday afternoon. Ryan texted me about 10 minutes after I told Jenny she could see Sean and asked to see him the same day. I find that suspect. I told Ryan Tuesday was too busy of day because Sean had school, Jenny and a play that day and to text me later. Haven't heard from him since and am not looking forward to hearing from him at all!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors