Friday, January 21, 2011

Girls update

I supervised a visit with the girls yesterday. They are doing great. They are happy in the new foster home and the foster mom said they do want to adopt the girls. Jenny moved into a new apartment. Paid for by the YWCA. She didn't have to do anything to get it, they just gave it to her. They have given her furniture, towels, sheets and blankets.  We went over there with the girls. It's a dumpy apartment in a dumpy neighborhood. She told me she'd lost her key and had to borrow one from the landlord. I said "you lost your key after four days." She has a dog in her apartment peeing everywhere. I asked if she was allowed to have a dog and she said she told the landlord and she had to come up with a $200 deposit. Of course she hasn't and never will, less than one week and she's already breaking the rules. She told me she's already been to Work Force Services and they are going to pay for the girls to be in daycare when she gets them back and the YWCA will give her money too. She'd been to the Salvation Army and the food bank for food. She makes me crazy. I am so worried that she is going to get those girls back and it makes me sick. Lynette the foster mom said she has nightmares that the girls go back, really bad things happen to them and then they come back to her. I told her really bad things had already happened.

Ryan is still living with his dad. What a moron, but that is actually good news. Jenny asked me to go to court with her on Monday and I told her no it gives me anxiety. She then left a message on my phone begging me to go to court so I could tell the judge how well she was doing. Are you kidding me? I haven't responded but am going to tell her that I won't go to court unless I am subpoenaed and she wouldn't want me to anyway because anything positive I said (and I don't know what I could even say) would be countered by the negative. If I get on the stand and her attorney ask me what she's doing right DCFS is going to ask me what she's doing wrong and it isn't going to be good. Honestly I just can't deal with the stress of court, it near about put be over the edge last time. I am so sick of Jenny and Ryan there are no words. The fraud guy from the state didn't respond to my email last week which makes me nervous that it has been dropped. How it can be I cannot understand.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors