Monday, January 31, 2011

Silly Biscuit

Sean's friend Ethan came to play Saturday. That kid is the funniest little thing. He can't stand clothes and every time he comes over he gets naked and then Sean follows suit. It was cold outside. Really cold, like 20 degrees and the boys wanted to play outside. Alika went to great lengths to make sure they had heavy coats and were dressed appropriately.  I was sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper when my brother Art looks up and says "what the crap?" Ethan and Sean were standing on the deck trying to open the glass door and they were bare butt naked. They got the door open and said "we are cold, we need a blanket!" It was so darn funny. I bet they were cold. Alika went out in the yard and picked up clothes, pull ups, socks, shoes etc that had been strewn all around. I told the boys, (as I always do) that they have to at least put on a pull up or underwear which they did.


A little while later they accessorized with hats, guns and a holster. We only had one holster so Ethan had to stick his gun in his underwear. Ethan's mom Miranda gets so embarrassed and is always apologetic. Ethan is her oldest. I always laugh and tell her to quit worrying. If they are still running around naked as a teenagers then I will get upset.

Everyone knows our house is the "computer" house. We are big on computers. David and his friend Corbin downstairs in the game room. Not sure what they are doing but pretty sure it's not home work.

Sean learned to use a mouse and always wants to use my computer so Don decided it was time for him to have his own computer. We didn't want him somewhere we couldn't see what he was doing so we went to  Ikea and bought a little desk and Don set it up in a corner in our bedroom. Don hooked up my old lap top and now Sean thinks he is soooo big. He watches Caillou in English, Spanish, French and Russian. He can also play games on PBS and Sprout.
Random "what is wrong with this picture?" Hm, could it be the cat is on the table eating the lettuce.
Random thoughts from the week. Ryan called on Thursday and wanted to see Sean. He asked if I would meet him at his house. How is that "meeting?" I stressed until Sunday when he was supposed to call me but he never called. All that stess for nothing. I am supervising a visit with the girls and Jenny at 12:30 today.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors