Friday, January 28, 2011

They've done everything right

Jenny called me today to tell me that she and Ryan "have done everything right" to get the girls back and the only thing standing between them and custody is what I say if I get subpoenaed. She was trying to convince me that the last time I saw her and Ryan in a car together was in October. Strange but according to my notes it was November 23. And I got phone calls from Jenny at Ryan's house on November 23 and 28th. So if they lose the girls it will not be for something they did but rather for something I say! Don't you just love that? Do they really believe their lies or do they just think they can make me feel sorry for them and I will lie on the stand for them. Either way if asked I will tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help me God! I however will not mention that I keep my notes in my blog because then they could subpoena my whole blog and there's a reason I have my blog posted private!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors