Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spelunking

Alika has moved upstairs to AJ's old room. Sean thinks that is totally cool because Alika one of his favorite people is now closer to him. He wants to sleep in her room. Alika has a cool net draped from her ceiling over her bed. She put a spelunking light on Sean and told him they were in a cave exploring.

There was so much giggling going on I went in to see what it was all about. I said "My that net must protect you from mosquitoes." Sean said "It keeps out the dinosaurs!" How is that for strong net?

The remodeling is not done but we are making progress. The tile is in, the transition of rooms has been made. They are measuring for carpet on Wed. Wedding update: We met with the photographer yesterday. The food is ordered and the rehearsal is scheduled for April 12th at 10:30 a.m. Steph made the baskets for the flower girls and the pillow for the ring bearer.

Jenny and Ryan update. Ryan texted me on Wed and wanted to know if he could see Sean on Thursday because the girls were going to be at his house for two hours. That means either the state has given up on their demand that his father move out or Ryan has convinced the state that his father has moved out. I was working Thursday and couldn't take Sean to see him. I told him I'd get him a copy of Sean's soccer schedule. He hasn't seen Sean since Christmas. I'm having anxiety again worrying that they might get the girls back. I'm really selfish because I don't want that for the girls but even more I don't want Jenny and Ryan in our lives anymore than they already are and if they have the girls I know the contact will increase.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors