Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Amusement

Sean needed to be out and about so we borrowed Ethan from next door and out and about we went. Ethan is without a doubt one of the most active children I know. He never stops. He is one speed and it is full and he is a tornado of destruction. We were really looking for fun outside of our house so that we didn't have to clean up after him. EVERY time he goes in Sean's room he dumps EVERY toy out of EVERY box and drawer in his room. I honestly don't know how his mom does it. I would just be in a corner banging my head against the wall. Whenever we ask if he can play she just says "I'll get his shoes (and or clothes if he has stripped)." She doesn't even ask where we are going or how long we'll be gone she is just greatful for however much peace and quiet she gets and I totally understand.
We did a little swinging.
They did a little climbing.
We went to this new place in Centerville called "Wild Child" and they did a little boucing.
And drove some cars. They met a cute little girl named Sara Catherine.
On Sunday we did a little bowling.
We went to Boondocks. We had never bowled there before. Don and I had never been there. They have really nice lanes.
The only downside was there were so many games and things that Sean was way to distracgted to bowl.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors