Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What the girls are up to

Sean looks kind of silly and the girls are cheesy. It's obviously a camera phone picture.
I haven't written about the girls in a while. They are good. I'm still doing third party supervision once a week. This week was chaotic. We got back to the DCFS building and Ryan was a no show for his visit. Jenny had to get to work, the foster mom wasn't there and the kids didn't want to stay with a case worker they didn't know. I put them back in the car and met the foster brother at a Burger King on Redwood Road.

Jenny kept going on about how DCFS better make visits around her schedule.... Jenny was complaining that Kylie can't count and doesn't know her ABC's. Who's fault is that? This is why I don't write about the girls because it makes me think about Jenny and that just annoys me. Trying to have as little Jenny and Ryan in my life as possible improves my mental health. Jenny told me yesterday she was having a meeting today and getting unsupervised visits starting next week but she called me today and said she didn't get them. I don't have a clue what's going on with custody of the girls.

Last week I took the kids to Costco. They ate every sample in the store. About 15 minutes later Kylie broke out in hives. Well crap, what on earth was she allergic to, the cereal, the muscle juice, the smoothie, the burritos, Chinese, chips? Fortunately I had bought benadryl so I pulled over stuffed a half a tablet down her throat and gave her a swing of Mountain Dew. It was funny in a not so funny sort of way. I haven't a clue what she reacted to.

Addendum: Thursday, Jenny had a hearing today for the felony fraud charges. They scheduled a resolution hearing for April 10. I am guessing that means it will be resolved and once more she will be ordered to pay a fine that she will never pay and not suffer any consequences. I bet they will even give her more welfare while she doesn't pay back what she stole. No consequences for stealing and lying which will just reinforce her stealing and lying.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors