Monday, June 13, 2011

Slides converted to digital

Grandma had Steph convert all her slides to digital. It was fun to see pictures from ages ago and some I don't remember ever seeing. There were over 500 of them. I'm posting a few of my favorites. This is a picture of my mom and dad in the 1980's.

This is my dad and his sister Marjorie and his brother Bill. Only Uncle Bill is still living.

Me, Art, Marjie and Brad in a stream somewhere. It was probably our trip out west when we got sealed.

In front of the Idaho Falls temple in the 60's.

I'm not sure who the little girl on the left is. Marjie, me and Art.

I so remember this picture. It was a daddy daughter party for Mia Maids and we made hats out of tissue.

Halloween in the 60's. That's our dog Buff on the front porch of our house. I think I remember that picture being taken. Or maybe I just remember being lined up on the porch for Halloween pictures.

Tim and me and some kittens.

Me and Art in a dance recital.

In the back yard of 4132 Chapel Hill Road where I grew up. It's all gone now. Note, this was pre mobile home on the hill. We moved a mobile home next to where I was standing and Grandma lived in it.

Grandma Dolder's house on Hyde Park avenue in Durham.

1 comment:

Stephanie-jean Life:SemiCrunchy said...

When I saw the third picture (of y'all in the stream) I said, "Holy freaking crap". Penny looks just like you (surprise - she does take after me)!!!

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors