Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall is in the air

We had a birthday party for Brie last week at Chuck e Cheese. The kids on the ends are Stephanie and Luke, Lanette's two little adopted children. Jenny looks pretty good in this picture considering she was totally depressed that night. She's irritated with me today because I wouldn't give her Sean this weekend. We were busy. Someday I may have to let him have overnights but I'm still hoping and praying that I don't. I was thinking about the postponed hearing. The fact that neither side was willing to go to trial means neither side is sure they will win so it's still up in the air. I feel like Jenny is trying to hang on to Sean because she has no control over anything and wants to control her relationship with him. Stress, stress, stress.

I don't know what this picture was about but it was on my camera and it made me laugh.

On Saturday we took Sean and Ethan to Lagoon. Neither of them had ever been. Don and I hadn't been for years and after the price I now remember why. Good grief.

On the boat. What would we do without Ethan neighbor to keep Sean company on our adventures that are more fun with an extra child. His parents are always more than happy to lend him to us. They are happy because they have peace and quiet and a clean house for a few hours while he is away.


Hanging out on the walk.

Corn maze.

At the end of the corn maze.

This was the lady bug ride and it went up then came down kind of fast. Sean did not like it at all. Ethan thought it was cool. We all went on one ride that spun around. I get sick on those rides but both kids wanted to go and they had to have an adult. I had my head back and my eyes closed so I wouldn't barf. As soon as the ride was over the ride attendant (teenager) comes running over "are you OK?" I'm sure everyone was watching wondering if the old lady on the ride had lost consciousness. I didn't barf and I felt OK once I got off.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors