Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm getting pumpkined out and it's only the 15th. We did Packs Pumpkin Farm today. Eight acres of pumpkins to choose from. It took Sean forever he kept saying "I want a four year old pumpkin." Eventually he found it. Kylie just wanted a big pumpkin. I told her she could have any pumpkin she could lift into the cart. She ended up getting two one to keep at her mom's and one to take home to Lanette's.

Brie found a woolly bear caterpillar.


We came home and played and had dinner after picking our pumpkins.

Then we did some hot tubbing. Pretty cool pictures if I do say so! Jump Kylie!

Jump Brie

Drama update:
Jenny got her heat and her gas turned on. DCFS came out and she admitted that she hadn't had either. Today was amusing because she probably told me 60 lies in six hours. My favorite: I had emailed Jen a bunch of pictures of the kids including ones from today. She went downstairs on one of our computers and checked her email account (that she shares with Ryan) then posted the pictures on her facebook along with a status update that she is so sick she can't do ANYTHING but sit around and post pictures. That is after a couple of hours at a pumpkin patch, an hour in my hot tub with the kids and then eating a huge dinner. Yep, she's pretty darn sick. I think she must have called in sick to work.

Tuesday I go to a meeting with DCFS and assorted individuals and then Thursday is the mediation. Lanette said the state still wants termination so I'm not sure what can be accomplished at mediation.

1 comment:

Stephanie-jean Life:SemiCrunchy said...

I can't believe how grown up the girls look! And look at all of Brie's hair!!!

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors