Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wheeler Farm

We went to Wheeler Farm this morning for a little fall fun. It was Farmer's market until 1. They had breakfast and all kinds of fun stuff. (we got sunburned!) Sean had a Mickey Mouse pancake with chocolate chips. We bought fresh corn, tomatoes and a spaghetti squash.

We went through the corn maze. I have to say Sean keeps us going. I don't think if we didn't have a three year old we would have gotten up this morning and said, hey lets go to a corn maze.


Sean loved this tractor. He pretended in it for a long time. We petted a friendly goat. There were turkeys in a coop and Sean asked "will it hurt me?" I said "no, it's nice." He stuck his finger in the coop and the turkey promptly pecked him. Reminded me of Carter on the beach as a little kid asking me if a little crab would bite him if he picked it up, I said "no" he picked it up and it promptly clamped down on his finger. In the future I will just say "it may will bite you."

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors