Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Empress

Jenny's sister Sabrina went to the homeless shelter. We were trying to keep Empress from having to be there too much so she was with us. Sabrina got a room at the YWCA so things are much better for her now. (That's a whole other long story)

When Empress spent the night she needed her hair washed. I had never washed "black" hair before. I wasn't that worried I thought how hard can it be, but Sabrina gave me all sorts of instructions and I was glad she did.

 I took her hair down she had a lot more hair than I expected, holy Toledo. I did what her mom told me. I washed it and rinsed it twice. Her hair is so thick and so curly. I felt like I was washing a sheep. So much hair. I thought Brie had a lot of hair. She's got nothing on Empress. I would love her to wear her hair down but I can understand why her mom says it's too much work.

Then I poured on the conditioner brushed it out with the conditioner it, rinsed it out brushed it quick and put it back in a pony tail. She looked pretty darn cute.
Empress can sing! When she doesn't know you are watching she sings and dances. I want to record it. She sings "I love you like a love song baby." I can picture her on American Idol or whatever the future equivalent is. My niece told me I should record it send it into Ellen and tell how she's staying at the shelter and the money will start rolling in. Her mom liked that idea.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors