Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sharing Sean

Did this picture confuse you? I had a pillow case made of Sean and his sisters and he is sleeping on it. He is in his "nest." He built a nest of pillows between his bed and the wall and that is where he has been sleeping the past few nights. Silly boy.

Sean came running in my room Friday morning saying "I dreamed of Kylie and Brie!" He was so excited. I asked him what he dreamed and he said they were eating together and he showed them his new play room. It made me kind of sad because a four year old shouldn't miss his sisters so bad that he has to dream about them. I texted Lanette and told her Sean wanted a sleep over. She said "sounds fun." I asked your house or mine and it was Demi's 16th birthday so she wanted hers. Sean was super excited. We met up Saturday morning and Sean spent the night. He went to church with the girls on Sunday. Lanette said he said "that wasn't so long." I warned her that he wasn't church broke but she said it was OK none of them are. They had a blast. I miss him when he's away over night but I know he is in a safe place and having a really great time so I don't mind sharing. He sure loves his sisters.

Lanette said Kylie's testing is done. They have diagnosed her with a "borderline IQ" in addition to her PTSD, and anxiety she has significant learning disabilities and is going to need special education. Thank you very much Jenny for drinking while pregnant then neglecting and abusing your kids. They can now spend a life time trying to overcome it. Thank goodness for Lanette she is an amazing woman.

When I picked Sean up I was watching the girls and Sean and Lanette's grand kids ride their bikes around the culdesac and it was such an amazing difference thinking about the life they came from. The girls just look so great.

Sean brought home more "hand me downs" from Luke. It cracks me up him wearing hand me downs from Kylie and Brie's adopted brother. His "Kin" brother.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors