Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Getting into summer

We haven't done much for summer but we did a little out door swimming. Well Sean and I swam Don watched. Don swims nightly at the recreation center for exercise.


Monday I decided to take the kids to Jungle Jims. I invited Ethan's mom Miranda to come with Liam then I called my niece Jaclyn and asked her if she wanted to bring her girls for a little fun so she met us there. Sean wanted to know who's birthday it was.

Sonja looking particularly sassy.

Sean, Ethan, Liam and one of the girls, can't tell which one.

Laila, Sonja and Empress on the roller coaster.

I like this picture, a train full of our party. This was Liam's favorite ride. He thought he was so big all by himself.


Maren and Laila in the front, Liam bringing up the end again.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors