Monday, June 18, 2012

Unclehoma

Sean got pretty good at saying "Oklahoma" on the trip but on the way back he forgot the name. On the plane he asked "where did we go?" I said "Oklahoma" and he said it's "Unlcehomea" because my "Uncle Grandpa" lives there. Sean wasn't sure what to call Uncle Pete so it became Uncle Grandpa and Aunt Nancy.

Sean is such a great traveler. Technology helps!
We almost missed the flight on the way out because we didn't give ourselves enough time to get through the REALLY long security line. Other than that the traveling was easy and pleasant. No lost luggage!
Angry bird purchased at the airport. I'm still trying to figure out why those birds are so angry. Is it because they keep getting slung through the air with a sling shot?

How's that for a set up? Leapster, Rio on the computer and a sippy cup. I don't know why flying makes him so hungry. I only packed a couple of bags of chips and some candy because it was only a two and half hour flight but he wanted the entire buffet like I pack for long flights.

When we get bored you start taking pictures with the cell phone.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors