Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dinosaur Park


Run for your lives!
We went to the Ogden dinosaur park. Art and I both were reminded of going to the Durham Children's Museum when we were kids. They had big dinosaurs. I remember going there with my Uncle Ed and cousins. It's a fond childhood memory. It made me smile to watch Art carrying around his grand kids. How did we come to be the generation with grand kids? How is it possible that we are that old.

Shari protecting the kids from a wild dinosaur.

I caught him in mid air!

Not sure what they were trying to do.

They made dinosaurs out of paper plates.

Sean and Lisa seeing what dinosaurs see.

Not a picture from the dinosaur Park. Autumn posted this one on Facebook and I thought it was adorable. Khloe and Lennox looking cute.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors