Sunday, August 4, 2013

Memories

The girls came for a sleep over. It takes forever for those three to go to sleep in Sean's room so when they wanted to sleep on the floor in our room we were game. After they fell asleep Don asked "do you remember?" I asked "remember what?" and he pointed at the kids asleep at the foot of our bed. The first night I brought the kids home and Kylie dropped the F bomb on Don he had made a bed at the foot of our bed for Kylie and Brie. In the morning Brie popped up at the bottom of our bed and all you could see was her head full of curls. Five and a half years later and they're still sleeping at the foot of the bed. I wish I'd taken a picture that first night but never in a million years did I think it was going to be a forever relationship.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors