Thursday, August 22, 2013

North Carolina Cousins

Autumn and her kids, Lisa Jean, Liam and Lennox and Shari came for a visit. Autumn hadn't seen Grandma since Lisa Jean was a little baby. Liam is part Spider Man, part Captain American and fireman boots. Kids got style. Liam fell about half way down my stairs. Made a big noise, scared us all. Fortunately his mask, shield and boots protected him from injury.

They practiced a little piano. We had tacos for dinner. I was at Walmart with Char and I saw a box of chocolate desert taco shells. I thought it was going to be a taco shaped chocolate cone. It was chocolate flavored corn shell. Gross. Autumn's kids liked them. I thought smelling them was nasty enough.

I used to call Khloe my chunky monkey. Then I met Autumn's baby Lennox who is a seriously chunky monkey. I will have to start calling Khloe my petite princess.
I think Lennox could eat Khloe. He is a happy baby. He was giving me raspberries on my arm and then bit me with his one tooth. He think everything is funny.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors