Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sometimes they get in trouble

Angela (Andrew's mom) and I both got this email from the boys teacher. These two love to play and sometimes they play a little too much! Sean said he did not mind writing a report on why he shouldn't run with scissors.

Hey ladies,
Today we had an interesting situation. Apparently, Andrew and Sean took scissors from the Chinese class. They had them in their pockets when they came into my class so I didn't notice the scissors, until after lunch recess when they were trying to cut things with them. Once I talked with them it became clear that they also had them outside during recess. This concerns me for their safety and the safety of other students. They have lost 1st recess tomorrow, which they will spend in my room writing for me reasons why it is important to be safe at recess, and the importance of not taking things that do not belong to us. Please have them explain things to you from their perspective, and if I am misunderstanding what happened I will adjust the writings. However, after talking with Victoria, she did not give them permission to take the scissors.

Thanks,
Robyn


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors