Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sleep Over

The kids rode bikes to DQ and bought lunch all by themselves. They felt very grown up. They tried to go across the big street to the dollar store but Kylie was scared to cross. I told Kylie fear of danger is a good thing.


This is the back of Brie and Sean's heads while we were at the pool. Sean is trying to see how long he can grow his hair. He wants to dye it purple. I keep telling him the school doesn't allow unnatural hair colors and he will have to wait for summer.
The kids built this fort in the hallway outside of the bedrooms.  I was in my room and the kids were playing in their fort. They had multiple rooms, a kitchen, a bedroom and a living room. They were setting an alarm on their tablet to go off every few minutes. After awhile it got really quiet and then an alarm went off and they didn't shut it off. I went outside looking for the kids. I checked the garage, the trampoline, downstairs. Their bikes were in the driveway. The alarm was still going off. I started sifting through the fort to find the tablet and I found all three kids sound asleep in the middle of the afternoon.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors