Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter

I told the boys to make sure they left enough eggs for Khloe. Ha, I thought I might have to tell Khloe to save enough eggs for the boys. She is a super hunter. She likes to collect things so hunting eggs is right up her area of expertise. 

Jake showed up at our door with an empty basket. I guess that was his way of saying "hey are you having an Easter egg hunt?"

I didn't feel like doing a big cousin Easter egg hunt this year. I'm not sure what my problem was. I didn't even have Don take the eggs off the shelf in the garage. I just bought a pack of 48 eggs. Alika came over stuffed and hid them in the living room, dining room and kitchen. It was easy and the kids liked it. No ants, no eggs getting run over with the lawn mower. Sean found a gold egg in the tree last week. Khloe opened it up and yuck it was an egg from last year full of nasty stuff.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors