Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Best big sister ever!

I drove Khloe and Fanny back to the hospital Thursday morning. Khloe hadn't had a chance to hold the baby. Once she got the baby she wouldn't let anyone else touch her. In this picture she's trying to take Steph's hand off the baby. She is a very protective big sister.

Once she had the boppie under her she could hold her sister without any of us pesky adults trying to help. She didn't want to let me or Fanny hold her. I had Khloe in the chair with me and she was holding Valentina. When Val started to cry Khloe was like "ahh, someone take her!"


I love this picture! Sweetest sisters every.

AJ and his little girls.

I took Khloe back to her house to let the dogs out while AJ and Steph and Fanny stayed at the hospital. They had to wait until 24 hours after the delivery to be discharged. Khloe kept getting in the fridge looking for something to eat. She looked like a little teenager. She ate some yogurt but she didn't like the chunks in it. She tried out a few other things that she wasn't into. Silly little girl.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors