Friday, April 8, 2016

North Carolina Cousins

Autumn and her kids had been sick so they decided to get a hotel room instead of staying with Art, Char and Steph and her family. They ended up in the room right next to us at the hotel.  Nate stayed at the hotel with us. He and Sean had a lot of fun playing. Nate said "I forgot to take my medicine." Sean said "do you have asthma too?" Nate said, "no, it's medicine to make me not be so silly." Sean said "there's medicine for that." Steph said she would send Nate out to visit us this summer in July when she has the new baby. Nate said he was ok flying out by himself but he was a little worried about getting from the airport to our house. So cute, yep Nate, here's twenty bucks and a piece of paper with our address, get a taxi. I can't believe how brave he is to even consider it. Sean won't go downstairs to the kitchen alone.



The swing set at Art's neighbors house. Art has done so much work on his duplex. Just looking at it makes me tired. I feel like we have worked so hard on 512 and it's nothing compared to what he's done and still has to do. I have no desire to take on a remodel of the size he is doing.






Long haired cousins.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors