Friday, April 8, 2016

The Princess

Mom, Dad, Uncle Ed and Uncle Bill all talk about the Princess. I remember as a little girl dad making us chocolate ricky's and telling us how they used to go to the Princess after school and drink them. It only seemed fitting that we should all go to the Princess in honor of Mom and Dad. When I posted the pictures on Facebook Uncle Ed and Bill both commented "memories, if those walls could talk." I wonder what those walls would say?
The waitress was cute she said "I don't recognize any of 'you all' you're not from around here." We all pointed at Art and said "he is." I told her why we came to eat at the Princess.




The menu is obscenely long. There is no way a restaurant can have that big a menu and have great food. But we didn't come expecting great food, we came for the memories.

A chocolate ricky.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors