Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Happy Birthday Carter

Carter turned 33. We went out to dinner and then had cake and ice cream. I got him new carpet for his birthday. I had no idea how truly awful his carpet was until I went over while the carpet guy was there Sadie had been peeing on the carpet for a longgg time. I'd noticed that Carter's clothes smelled bad when he brought them over to wash them but I didn't realize that his entire house stunk. It took my breath away. So awful! I had given him a weird litter box for Christmas a couple of years ago and it would appear Sadie didn't like it. I bought a new regular litter box and Carter says she's using it now. His clothes didn't smell when he washed them last week.


Sean's art work.


Sean had his first soccer game of the season last Wed. It was really cold and rainy and Sean had asthma. It was miserable and we left at half time.
Khloe saw Johnny the clown at IHOP and he made her a butterfly balloon.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors