Friday, March 2, 2018

Being almost 2

Vally is such a two year old. She takes me to the pantry and says "PIZZA, I want it" and she points at the Mac and Cheese. She then sat and waited patiently while I made her pizza.
Vally helps bu rearranging for me. She takes stuff and moves it. I was looking for a library book today that was last seen in her little hands. I found it in Sean's room under the weight bench. I found my potatoes in the laundry room and a half eaten package of fruit snacks in with the pans.  The other day the garbage can in our room was heavy and I found the stapler, tape and a bunch of other "non-trash" items that had jumped in there.
She looks so much like her daddy.
She's trying her best to learn to use a mouse, what with her being Minnie and all.
She really likes writing on the walls and herself. Yesterday she kept saying "what is happening?" She was sliding off the bed and yelling "Gramma, what is happening? Help me." So darn funny.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors