Monday, March 26, 2018

Lacrosse

Sean had his first lacrosse game Saturday. He did great. I told him he needs to practice "scooping". He said "I scoop just fine until I have a bunch of people surrounding me hitting me with sticks." Good point son all the stick hitting would be distracting.

Tyson has been playing three years and he is really good. He is tough. Being the 4th boy and having his brother's beating him up since he was toddler has made him one tough ten year old! Their team one 5 to 4 and Tyson scored 3 of those points and he was goalie the first half. If he'd played the field the entire game it would have been a blow out.

Not sure how long Sean will want to play but it's fun to watch him play a new sport. I knew nothing about lacrosse.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors