Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Off to district for Book Battles

Today was Book Battles and Sean's team won 4th grade. They didn't lose a single round or miss a single question. I didn't watch any of their rounds. I volunteered at the school all day so I was working with other kids. There's talk of breaking up the dynamic team next year because they win too much. I'm not sure that's fair but historically they haven't kept the same teams for years. Some schools do but Stewart has not.

The 4th grade had the most kids participating.

Ethan, Parker, Andrew and Sean

Their poster one first place too. They had a really good day.

I was really proud of those boys. Sean has worked hard on his books. He read 19 out of 20. I guess he will read the last one before district. It's a comic book. I think that's kind of a dumb choice for a Book Battle book. I texted Jennie that he won and her response was "I think the only time I ever read a book sad to say was in jail LOL." I didn't think that was LOL just sad. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors