Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The day before

I didn't tell too many people I was getting a face lift in advance because I really didn't want to hear their opinions. I know everyone says "you don't need a face lift you look just fine." I know that because I have in fact said those very words to people who were planning face lifts. But now I know. When you get in your 50's you learn somethings:
1. When your mom dies you will miss her more than you imagined possible.
2. Your grand children really are the cutest, smartest, most adorable children in the world.
3. You can't see crap without reading glasses
4. One day you wake up look in the mirror and say DAMN, when did that happen!?!

It's #4 that brought me to the face lift decision I look at pictures of my self and just don't like it, the jowls, two chins, no neck.Ugh! I had some filler in my cheek lines and in between my eyes a couple of months ago but it really didn't help with the fact that I look closer to 60 than 50 and I really want to look closer to 40 than 50 so I made the decision to have a MACS lift.

On a funny note my mother hated her neck as well and said if she could of she would have had plastic surgery on it.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors