Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The day after



I felt pretty good when I woke up this morning. I rotated ice packs all night. I was expecting a lot of bruising this morning but there was less than I expected. 


I took Sean to school and then went to the doctors office to get the tubes removed from behind my ears. My skin looked and felt pretty freaky over the graft area. 

Even with the weird looking skin and stitches i have a chin and neckline back. Yeah! The paperwork said I was not supposed to wash my hair for 5 days. That was another one of my worries. The scrub tech said when she her MACS Dr Thompson told her she could wash it after two days. When I got home I put a couple inches of water in the tub laid back and washed the back and top of my head and left the ears and sides dirty.

It felt so good to get all those blood clots out of the back of my hair.

I have to keep an ace wrap on my head all the time for five days and nights and then just at night for seven nights.

The wrap not covering my chin and entire head is nice too. I'm feeling pretty good. Took a couple Aleve today for pain and that was it.





No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors