Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Beach Lovely

When we have been going to Fla we have been dragging Sean's Lovely 2.0 back and forth. It's king size and takes an entire suitcase. Last night I decided to make a Lovely 4.0 using materials I had in the house. It is a little larger than a twin size.  I was up until about 2 a.m. sewing and this morning I tied it. I only had one tiny piece of original Lovely fabric so I made a little pocket with it. I have yards of the material I recovered Lovely with. I bought all the fabric I could find in the country about 4 years ago. I have enough fabric I can make little Lovely's for Sean's children someday. I think I'm going to call it Beach Lovely instead of 4.0. Sean informed me he wants to leave 2.0 at the beach and keep Beach Lovely at home. It doesn't matter to me as long as we don't have to take it back and forth each time.

All the editions of Lovely minus the Christmas stocking he calls Lovely 3.0. Poor little Lovely original is so faced and the corners are chewed off. I have recovered and patched that little blanket more times than I can remember. That is one loved blanket.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors