Monday, July 6, 2020

Lunch with AJ and driving to Tallahassee

I didn't take a picture of AJ but I took a picture of the sign at the pharmacy. We had to take Kyle back to Tallahassee so he could stay at a hotel and catch a morning flight so it was  good time to pick up my RX from the pharmacy and take AJ some lunch. He only has 30 minutes for a lunch break so we just ate in the car but it was good to see him. It was the only time this trip that I had really been crying sad about not seeing the girls. I knew I wasn't going to see them this trip so I kind of put it out of my mind but being 10 minutes away from them and not being able to see them made me really, really sad.


I've had no trouble getting my 10,000 plus steps a day in. I am at 18 weeks of not missing a single day of over 10,000 steps.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors