Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Camera Culprit

I bought a new camera last week. The kids were running around the house taking pictures. Yes, it was stupid of me. I let a 2, 3 and 4 year old play with a new camera. Sean got his own child’s digital camera for Christmas and the stupid thing is too hard to use. (But my adult camera is not.) At some point in the afternoon I asked the girls “where’s my camera?” Brie said “oh” and promptly ran out to the sandbox, unburied my camera and returned it to me saying “it’s dirty.” The camera wouldn’t open and made a horrible noise. For some reason this annoyed me! I said “TIME OUT BRIE!” She said “Kylie did it.” Fine, I said “time out for both of you” and I put both their little noses up against the wall. Sean then announced that he had done it so I made him put his nose up against the wall too!

I was able to download the camera and low and behold I think the proof is in the last pictures. Note who is being photographed and the photographs of the photographer’s feet. If you still need a clue. Kylie was wearing plaid, purple pants on the day in question.



Sean and Nate being super silly. Sean spent the night at Nate’s last night. He was just insistent that he go. He thinks he is so big.

3 comments:

Dalia (Generation X Mom) said...

That is too funny. Kids will be kids!

extreme personal measures said...

Stopping by from SITS to say Hi!

Great photos. I am your newest follower!


Stop by and enter a giveaway for some wonderful Eco-Friendly Peter Rabbit Products (include book, rattle, lotion, and wash)http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/05/eco-friendly-peter-rabbit-organic.html
There is also a discount code for Molly’s Money Saving Digest (packed full of useful information and recipes!)
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/05/mollys-money-saving-digest.html

Don said...

How cute. Love the pictures. Aren't cameras wonderful today?
Mary

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors