Sunday, May 30, 2010

No Show

Here's a shocker! We went to McDonalds at noon for Ryan's scheduled visit with Sean and he didn't show up. We waited 45 minutes. Sean had fun playing on the slide. I guess Ryan didn't really want his Utes hat after all. I tried to call him but his phone had a message saying it was broken and not to leave a message. The McDonalds is about 5 blocks away from where he lives, or lived, I know they got three notice to evict papers so I'm not sure if he actually left. I imagine he is squatting.  What a sad life. He hasn't seen Sean in over five weeks and he couldn't get out of bed by noon and walk five blocks. It's all good from my perspective I didn't want to talk to him and we didn't tell Sean he was coming so he wasn't disapointed.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I don't need reality tv either, I just read your blog and follow along with the Jenny/Ryan saga. Those two are incredible. I am so grateful that their children are no longer depending on them to stay alive. You are a wonderful person for all you do for them. You have literally saved those childrens lives. I'm sorry for the passing of your giant fish, I hope he made good tree fertilizer.

Standinginhislight said...

God bless you girl, thanks to you, Sean gets the opportunity to *know* how real family is...keep on keeping on; you are amazing!

~Sheri

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors